– If your size is not in stock, write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll order it for you.
The rain can’t hurt you, you’re made of sterner stuff. However, it is nice to stay dry in bad weather, so this Bleed waterproof and windproof Rainshell Jacket with a SYMPATEX® membrane is the perfect solution. By being reduced to the essentials, making it nice and light, the Rainshell Jacket can be stored in a small space – perfect, for example, for trekking where every gram matters. At the same time, the jacket is still breathable and its good moisture management makes sure you’ll have a balanced body temperature, even when exercising. The SYMPATEX® material is made of recycled polyester, the waterproofing is free from PFCs and PFOAs, the membrane is free from PTFE and, due to the high purity grade, this jacket can also be recycled again when you’re done with it. Elasticated cuffs and sleeves, together with an adjustable, helmet-compatible hood, make sure that you won’t get cold and that you’re protected from the wind.
FIND YOUR SIZE:
Medium . Breast width – 58cm | Hip width – 58cm | Biggest length – 75cm | Sleeve length – 70cm
Large . Breast width – 61cm | Hip width – 61cm | Biggest length – 77cm | Sleeve length – 71cm
Extra Large. Breast width – 64cm | Hip width – 64cm | Biggest length – 74cm | Sleeve length – 72cm
– Men´s Regular Fit
– Color: brown
– Manufactured in China*
– High performance recycled SYMPATEX® fabric (PFT and PTFE free)
– Windproof, waterproof and breathable
– 100% PES (recycled content) and thus recyclable
– Taped seams
– Adjustable hood (helmet compatible)
– Two front pockets, one inside pocket
– Chrome- and nicklefree YKK zippers
– Piped sleeves and hemline
– „b“-logo print on neck (outside) and small „climate neutral print“ on sleeve
– square patch made of organic cotton
Recycled and with carbon offset production: Bleed’s proud to be one of the first sport and streetwear brands to offer a fully recycled outdoor jacket that has been made completely carbon-neutral, together with fabric membrane manufacturer SYMPATEX® and climate action consultants ClimatePartner.
How does carbon offsetting work?
Despite the conscious choice of environmentally friendly materials and partners, it is inevitable that greenhouse gases are released during the production process. To keep CO2 emissions as low as possible, here at bleed we use only recycled or biodegradable materials in our collections, we keep an eye on water consumption and we use electricity from renewable energy sources.
With the SYMPATEX® Jacket, production takes place in China which means the transportation routes are a bit longer. That’s why we wanted to go a step further: together with SYMPATEX® and ClimatePartner, we calculated the environmental footprint that results from producing this coat and balanced it out by supporting an important forest conservation project in Kenya.
*Why are some Bleed products made in China?
This is their motivation on producing selected products in a small company in China:
– the raw materials are produced in china
– confection of the products in the country where the raw materials are produced, makes good sense
– they are proud on a longstanding collaboration with the small company in China – a model company for ecological and fair production
– they want to encourage the implementation of ecological and social standards in countries, where they are not taken for granted
– quality of products
– Fairwear and GOTS- certification of the company
– carbon dioxide compensation for production and transport with ClimatePartner